- 8-Week Health Enhancement Program
- After-School Enrichment Program (Kid’s Club)
- Arthritic Prescribed Exercise Classes
- Ballroom Dance Classes
- Body Composition Analysis
- Resident Camp Programs
- Child Watch Services
- Child Development Center (Licensed Child Care)
- CIT & LIT Programs
- Day Camps (Spring, Summer, & Winter)
- Family Programs
- Fitness Center Orientation
- Group Exercise Classes
- Healthy Lifestyles Programs
- Indoor Climbing Center
- Indoor Cycling Classes
- Judo/Jujitsu (for youth and adults)
- Older Adult Group Exercise Classes
- Parent/Child Programs (3-36 mos)
- Personal Training
- Racquetball Courts
- Refreshment Center/Vending Machines
- Senior Center
- Service Learning Opportunities for Teens
- Specialty Classes: Yoga, Tai Chi, Stretch, Pilates, Circuit Training
- Swim Lessons (for youth and adults)
- Porpoise Swim Club
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Water Exercise
- Weight Room
- Youth & Teen Programs
As a member of our Santa Monica Family YMCA, you are welcome to attend all classes and use specified areas including: aerobic, yoga, and stretch classes; swimming pools and spa; saunas and steam rooms; handball, racquetball, and basketball courts; fitness equipment; Body Composition Testing; and more. Any program or class for which a fee is charged is available to members at a special rate.
The Santa Monica Family YMCA does not provide complimentary towel service for workout towels or bath towels.
During the COVID-19 closure, parents wishing to register their children as members to receive the member rate for summer camp can do so by clicking the link below. After we open, you will be contacted to complete any necessary paperwork to complete the registration.
Due to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, our national office has temporarily suspended our Nationwide Membership plan for the safety of our members across the country. Y-USA will continue to monitor the reopening of Ys across the country and assess the safety of members in order to determine an appropriate timeline for lifting the Nationwide Membership suspension.
Due to strict COVID-19 guidelines, our capacity limitations do not permit us to allow members to bring guests. When it is safe for us to allow more people in our facility at one time, we will reinstate guest privileges. Thank you for your understanding.
Questions about Y Membership? Come in for a tour or contact the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (310)393-2721.