- 8-Week Health Enhancement Program
- After-School Enrichment Program (Kid’s Club)
- Arthritic Prescribed Exercise Classes
- Ballroom Dance Classes
- Body Composition Analysis
- Resident Camp Programs
- Child Watch Services
- Child Development Center (Licensed Child Care)
- CIT & LIT Programs
- Day Camps (Spring, Summer, & Winter)
- Family Programs
- Fitness Center Orientation
- Group Exercise Classes
- Healthy Lifestyles Programs
- Indoor Climbing Center
- Indoor Cycling Classes
- Judo/Jujitsu (for youth and adults)
- Older Adult Group Exercise Classes
- Parent/Child Programs (3-36 mos)
- Personal Training
- Racquetball Courts
- Refreshment Center/Vending Machines
- Senior Center
- Service Learning Opportunities for Teens
- Specialty Classes: Yoga, Tai Chi, Stretch, Pilates, Circuit Training
- Swim Lessons (for youth and adults)
- Porpoise Swim Club
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Water Exercise
- Weight Room
- Youth & Teen Programs
As a member of our Santa Monica Family YMCA, you are welcome to attend all classes and use specified areas including: aerobic, yoga, and stretch classes; swimming pools and spa; saunas and steam rooms; handball, racquetball, and basketball courts; fitness equipment; Body Composition Testing; and more. Any program or class for which a fee is charged is available to members at a special rate.
Santa Monica Family YMCA members are eligible to visit other Y’s through the Nationwide Membership program. Each Y has different rules of use and it is recommended you contact the Y you wish to visit about visitor privileges. In turn, current members of other Y’s may use the Santa Monica Family YMCA.
What You Need to Know
- Valid for active, full facility YMCA members
- On a monthly basis, nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time
- Program-only participants and special memberships are not eligible for Nationwide Membership
- Make sure the Y offers the services and amenities you plan to use
- Bring a photo ID with you for your visit
- You will be asked to sign a waiver when visiting another Y location
Visitors from other Y’s must present their membership card with a photo I.D. at the Member Service Desk.
For more information, download the Know Before You Go page.
The Santa Monica Family YMCA does not provide complimentary towel service for workout towels or bath towels.
Santa Monica Family Y Members receive four guest passes per year. Members must accompany their guests. Guests must be checked in by our front desk staff, sign the liability waiver and leave a picture I.D. at the Member Service Desk.
Questions about Y Membership? Come in for a tour or contact the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (310)393-2721.