- 8-Week Health Enhancement Program
- After-School Enrichment Program (Kid’s Club)
- Arthritic Prescribed Exercise Classes
- Ballroom Dance Classes
- Body Composition Analysis
- Resident Camp Programs
- Child Watch Services
- Child Development Center (Licensed Child Care)
- CIT & LIT Programs
- Day Camps (Spring, Summer, & Winter)
- Family Programs
- Fitness Center Orientation
- Group Exercise Classes
- Healthy Lifestyles Programs
- Indoor Climbing Center
- Indoor Cycling Classes
- Judo/Jujitsu (for youth and adults)
- Older Adult Group Exercise Classes
- Parent/Child Programs (3-36 mos)
- Personal Training
- Racquetball Courts
- Refreshment Center/Vending Machines
- Senior Center
- Service Learning Opportunities for Teens
- Specialty Classes: Yoga, Tai Chi, Stretch, Pilates, Circuit Training
- Swim Lessons (for youth and adults)
- Porpoise Swim Club
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Water Exercise
- Weight Room
- Youth & Teen Programs
As a member of our Santa Monica Family YMCA, you are welcome to attend all classes and use specified areas including: aerobic, yoga, and stretch classes; swimming pools and spa; saunas and steam rooms; handball, racquetball, and basketball courts; fitness equipment; Body Composition Testing; and more. Any program or class for which a fee is charged is available to members at a special rate.
Children (ages 3-11) under the Youth Membership Category must be enrolled in a youth program. Parents/Guardians who are not Y members may not accompany their child for recreational use of the facility. Parents/Guardians who wish to use the facility with their child for recreation (family swim, basketball, etc.) must be an active member of the Y.
The Santa Monica Family YMCA does not provide complimentary towel service for workout towels or bath towels.
The Santa Monica YMCA is not accepting guests from other Y’s on the Nationwide Membership program.
The Santa Monica YMCA is not permitting Santa Monica Y members to bring guests to the facility. Thank you for your understanding.
Questions about Y Membership? Come in for a tour or contact the Membership Department at email@example.com or via phone at (310)393-2721.