The Santa Monica Family YMCA is dedicated to serving its members by providing programs and services that enrich the quality of the physical, mental, spiritual and social lives of individual members, their families and communities.
In all we do, we will be guided by principles of love and respect for all regardless of race, sex, or religious preference.
We pledge to continue our Family “Y” tradition of service to the Santa Monica Community.
- To be consistent with Christian principles in all we do; in caring, responsibility, respect, and honesty for ourselves and others.
- To provide members with opportunities to develop positive life values and self-worth.
- To provide opportunities for long-term and in-depth involvement in the Y organization leading to enriched physical, mental, spiritual, and social lives.
- To provide programs for families that will enhance the quality of family life.
- To help members understand, appreciate, and respect ethnic and cultural groups other than their own.
- To strive to meet the unique needs and interests of the communities within our service area.
- To provide opportunities for leadership development.
- To adhere to responsible fiscal practices that will safeguard the future of the Family Y.
- To provide opportunities for youth and adults to understand the value of volunteerism in our community.