For a better us.
Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively influences the lives of people in your community. If you like to give back to others and are ready to learn, grow and thrive, join our family!
- Resident Camp Director (location: Big Bear Lake, CA)
- Housekeeping Staff
- Swim Instructors
- Early Childhood Education – Preschool Teachers, Infant Teachers, Assistant Teachers, Aides
- After School Counselors & Drivers (must be available Monday-Friday)
CLICK HERE to apply online for any of the positions listed. Incomplete applications will not be considered. (Use Chrome or Firefox)
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
| Get Involved!
Become a Y Volunteer
At the YMCA, your time and talent go a long way. Every hour you spend as a YMCA volunteer translates into the caring attention a child or teen needs to grow up healthy and resilient. It translates into support for families so they can be successful and strong. It can lead to healthier lives for people of all ages, backgrounds, abilities and incomes or you may be providing a safer, more viable community that’s a good place to live and work.
As a YMCA volunteer, you can lead an exercise class, read to a preschool class, coach a basketball team, greet people at the front desk, serve as a role model for young people, help out in the office or at a special event. No matter how you help, you’ll make a big difference as you work with others to create a feeling of connectedness in your community.
All volunteers must be fully vaccinated and provide proof of the their Covid-19 vaccination record.
- Fitness Center Attendants — 2-3 hour shifts
- Group Exercise Instructors (yoga, zumba, cardio, etc.) — 1-2 classes a week
- Youth Department Mentors (basketball league coaches & referees, tutors, instructors) — 3-6 month commitment
CLICK HERE to download the Volunteer Application
For more information about becoming a Y Volunteer contact Pam Andrews, Volunteer Director at email@example.com