Click here for the Youth Distance Learning Information Flyer
Click here for the Youth Distance Learning Registration Form
As COVID-19 continues to restrict in-person learning, the Santa Monica Family YMCA will be providing high quality distance learning support for elementary school children. Weekly enrollment is available for with half day and full day options.
The Y is experienced in providing safe, responsible and skilled care as well as:
- Contact-less check-in & health screens
- Enhanced cleaning
- Strict adherence to safety protocols
- Access to internet and power sources
- Attentiveness to children’s engagement in their online learning and assistance to re-engage
- A safe place for kids to go while parents are working
- Distance learning and online assignment support provided by Y staff
- Enrichment activities to provide PE, STEM, Arts & Crafts and more
- Socialization with peers benefiting children’s emotional needs
Days, Times, & Fees
Our program will run Monday- Friday when school is in session from 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Full Day: $270/week 8am-5pm
- Half Day: $135/week Half Day Distance Learning option: 8am-12pm OR 1pm-5pm
For more information contact Erika Altshule, Youth & Family Department Director at firstname.lastname@example.org at (310) 393-2721 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm).
Distance Learning Registration : All participants must be registered in order to participate. Online registration is not available for the Youth Distance Learning program. Completed registration forms may be scanned in and emailed to email@example.com OR faxed to the Y (attention: Youth Department) at (310)451-9906. Click here for the Youth Distance Learning Registration form
In addition to the registration form all participants must have a Camper Information Packet on file. Camper Information Packets must be filled out annually and require doctor’s signature on the medical form stating the child has had a physical within the year.
Fees & Registration: Distance learning participants must be members of the Santa Monica Family YMCA. Click Here to see the membership rates. Additional Distance Learning fees include one time $50 registration fee, plus weekly and monthly fees depending on what week(s) the child is registered (see registration card for more information).